Roots Childbirth Education Classes are now being offered in a private or class setting in Nashville, Franklin, and Dickson, TN. Contact me for availability and location. The investment for up to two adults to participate in a 4-week class is $240.00.
Roots Childbirth Includes:
- 4 weeks (12 hours) of Roots Childbirth Education in a small class setting and individual time with instructor as needed.
- A comprehensive, 170 page Childbirth Education workbook that also includes recipes, helpful tips and a section created just for dads.
- “Watering Dandelions,” a childbirth devotional based on the Fruits of the Spirit, written by the creator of Roots and experienced labor support professional, Gaylea McDougal.
- “Fearless,” an audio CD containing positive affirmations, encouragement, scripture and lullabies to be used during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum.
- Additional online resources and discounts on future Roots workshops and events
- Discounts to trusted local providers/referrals
- Multiple Service Discount good towards any of my services as a Birth Doula, Birth Photographer, and Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
“Roots Childbirth offers families the opportunity to prepare for their birth in a comprehensive way utilizing the Fruits of the Spirit as the vehicle for revelation and understanding. As a believer and a lover of all life, I am excited to present this curriculum to you and would love the chance to show you how very much God cares and holds dear every aspect of your pregnancy and upcoming delivery. Just as He has planned every complex detail of the sparrow’s birth, as be breaks free from his shell, taking his first breath and step and embracing a new world… Or the young seedling, with it’s tender roots holding the plan in place, pushing past it’s hard outer layer, opening to the sun above, stretching high and wide to become a beautiful blanket of Lillies… God has also planned the details of your child’s birth with as much care and attention. You, my friend, are more valuable to Him than many sparrows and the plan He has for you, is beyond fantastic; it is perfect. Every detail, every aspect has been designed by the master designer and this beautiful season of preparation is the perfect time to embrace it and claim it for your own. I pray that you will be covered with peace and understanding throughout this process and I am humbled to have the opportunity to serve and teach you on your journey.”
~Gaylea McDougal, Roots Childbirth